2000 - 5000 SGDProfit Sharing
corporate development | deal-making | financing | funding | startup | business development | sales
Kimbocorp is seeking managing partners for its portfolio of companies, categorised into traditional sectors, general internet technologies and deep nascent technologies. Kimbocorp has one of the most multi-faceted practices in Singapore. Our ability to offer these companies intangible assets such as licenses, permits, customer lists, banking relationships, corporate structuring for equity and loan transactions, protection of trademarks and patents, inbound sales processes and dozens others, uniquely positions us to represent these companies in their quest for market expansion from Singapore to South East Asia and beyond.
Unlike our competitors, kimbocorp operates with our portfolio of companies on a low-operational-risk basis, that means the companies are generally assured they will get the benefits from the intangible assets that we have offered to them. This is reflected in the way we structure our business with our portfolio companies.
We are looking for experienced Managing Partners to oversee daily business operations, drive company growth, liaise with existing stakeholders and provide overall strategic direction for our portfolio companies. The Managing Partner will be responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives, supervising daily activities, monitoring performance, and driving business growth.
A successful Managing Partner should be able to purposefully guide business operations and employees to achieve organisational goals and objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Partner has a strong strategic mind and exceptional people skills.
Managing Partner Responsibilities
Some of the major areas of responsibility for a managing partner include:
- Creating and Managing positive relationships and drive new relationship acquisitions: Work with existing and new network of individual and institutional entities to pitch and understand their financial and strategic expectations when working with portfolio companies;
- Strategic Planning and Policies: Work with the Board of Directors to set strategies for long-term goals, policies, and procedures for the partnership, and to implement these decisions.
- Communications, consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, and employees: Responsible for communications within the business, to employees and other partnerships, and outside the business, including the press;
- Financial and Tax Management: Overall responsibility for financial affairs of the partnership, including accounting functions, budget, billing, and financial statements and reports;
- Employee Management: Responsible for hiring, paying, evaluating, and managing employees, following Executive Committee guidelines and country laws and regulations;
- Partner Relations: Responsible for the new partner intake process, determining partner payments and making agreements with partners;
- Office Management: Responsible for the physical office, dealing with vendors and utilities, and maintenance contractors;
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations: Oversee the activities of the business operations, which are headquartered in Singapore, and how they work and integrate with operations overseas.
The managing partner has two hats: working as a partner doing business, and as the general manager. The managing partner usually reports to an executive committee of the partnership, similar to a board of directors for a corporation.
Business To Business
10 - 19
kimbocorp is an intangible asset acquisition platform helping business around the world stay competitive remotely and risk-free. Intangible assets are anything from permits, trademarks, licenses, use rights, customer lists, banking relationships, financier relationships and marketing processes. Each asset has a calculated value in the dollar impact they bring to the business.
kimbocorp empowers business owners to acquire such intangible assets to be implemented in their business and receive the benefits as pre-agreed. Our mission is to enable business owners to grow remotely and risk-free, leverage the business capabilities that owners can acquire from the Singapore professional network. Our intangible asset products each has a value and benefits that are monetary in nature and can be calculated and realised.
Kimbocorp is founded by a team of corporate service and finance professionals passionate about helping businesses grow their current asset column of the balance sheet, We are business owners as well and we understand their limitations in spending frugally and carefully. We turn that notion around by providing assets with benefits attached risk-free on demand and guaranteed delivery so that owners can keep adding them to their balance sheet and reaping the benefits agreed with them.
Kimbocorp is headquartered in Singapore, known for being the centre of Intellectual property protection in Asia and its capabilities in business processes and digital innovation. We are a diverse group of people passionate about scaling businesses, market access into Asia and South East Asia, funding and financing businesses, creating better value-added jobs, increasing productivity and automation, increasing brand recognition and brand value, spinning off businesses and increasing enterprise value.
As part of our expansion we are looking for a team of digital marketers and managing partners to help our portfolio companies through this testing economy.
We are advocates of #SGUnited and will provide retainers, royalties, training, professional conversion and commissions to the right candidates.
We are looking for self-driven independent mature professionals to join us crave a niche in the intangible asset acquisition industry.