Customer Service | Public Relations | Others
English Language | Microsoft Office | Team Work | Communication Skills | Presentation Skills | Customer Service
Datesmith is an offline dating platform of our online Paktor mobile application, but it serves as an independent company with its own database and clientele. Our business aims to offer greater opportunities for singles to meet through organizing social events, as well as personalized dating services for those who prefer one-to-one dating. With our strong partnerships with some of the finest hospitality and lifestyle organisations, Datesmith regularly hosts a range of attractive events to create an inviting ambiance that makes it easy for singles to get together and mingle.
You are someone based in Kuala Lumpur who is meticulous and fun-loving. You love the idea of bringing potential matches to singles and feeling a huge sense of achievement getting them into a relationship. Finally, you are also someone who constantly strives to achieve your goals and highly proactive in getting tasks done.
- At least 1 year of client service experience with interaction through various channels e.g. email/phone/social media/face-to-face
- Comfortable speaking over the phone for liaison and coordination work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to start immediately is a plus
Paktor is seeking an energetic and passionate Matchmaker, Associate to join our offline dating team: Datesmith! Apart from meeting new people and helping singles seek their love life, you will also:
- Manage the matching of clients and faciliate the scheduling of dates
- Interact with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs and follow through with exceptional service
- Work with other teams internally to enhance our company operational workflow
- Facilitate enquiries from clients as well as assist in other administrative and adhoc duties
Services - Other
50 - 99
Wholly owned by Paktor and founded in 2015, we are one of the largest and fastest-growing offline dating agencies in Singapore. With an extensive database of quality clientele, experienced dating practitioners, modern matching technology and a dedicated events team, we aims to create meaningful connections for singles from all walks of life. Besides Singapore (GaiGai), Paktor's offline business also has presence in Malaysia (Datesmith), Taiwan (Paktor Premium), Hong Kong (HeyDouble).
The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting challenges we face. We're looking for a go-getter to contribute to the continual growth of Paktor. We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
You can expect:
- Easy & fun culture
- Start-up & young working environment
- Good career development opportunity
- On the job training
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
- Gym benefits
- Medical benefits
- Annual learning & development fund
- Smart casual dress code
- 5 days week