4000 - 7000 SGD
MySQL | Azure | Cyber-security | AWS | Docker | Java | Linux
- Provide full architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space.
- Collaborate across business units and project teams to understand their business requirement, project and operation must-have, derive solution to address all requirements considerations.
- Collaborate, build and operate the DevOps infrastructure with the Application Developer team, including the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Collaborate as an integral unit in the Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure.
- Derive a continuous improvement program to review all internal and external cloud operation, validate industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks, implement enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools.
- Administer and operationally support the operations of all products and services deploy into on AWS platform.
- Automate the proactive monitoring and statistic reporting capabilities to support operational response and maintenance.
- Conduct capacity planning to forecast resource acquisition, maintain infrastructure availability and ensure sustainable cost.
- Engage in all project planning, management and development of cloud related tasks, include supporting all integration requirements with the company on-premises IT network infrastructures.
We are looking for a driven individual who is passionate about Web and API solutions. The engineer is responsible for the design/ coding, developing/maintaining the system, user acceptance and testing, as well as post go-live activities. The individual works closely with other IT/Finance/HR/Operations Departments to align with company direction.
- Tertiary Education in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Well-versed in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- 5 or more years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in architect, design, provision and administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google.
- Must have hands-on experience working on AWS cloud services such as multi-account strategy, landing zone setup operation, strategize compute and network services, integrated-tiered security, role-based identity, data and storage management, encryption technology and compliance services.
- Knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimizing the use of management and governance tools within AWS Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimizing the use of Cloud Formation or equivalent automation tools in AWS operation.
- Knowledge and experience of deploying and administration of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases in AWS EC2 and RDS will be an advantage.
- Good certification in AWS platform will be an advantage; AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, AWSCertified SysOps Administrator and others.
- Familiar with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and others is a plus.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- A team player able to communicate and collaborate with others, enjoy hands-on technical work and technical documentation.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.