700 - 3600 SGD
Marketing | Public Relations
customer success | community building | events management
We are looking for a savvy Community & Events Manager to join our team. If you are passionate about digital marketing (and helping more marketers and business owners be more equipped with digital marketing understanding), as well as experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a resourceful ‘people person’ with great customer service skills, and have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage community communications and events.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments, feedback, and queries in a timely manner – as well as translate feedback to the rest of the team to innovate and build for the market demand/gap (if any)
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships and collaboration with customers, potential customers, industry partners, media, and other ecosystem players