Customer Service | Marketing | Public Relations | Others
client focused | service centric | hospitality | community | engagement | customer service
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage and services, co-warehousing, co-operating and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we have recently launched SpaceLabs - a co-working, co-operating and co-warehousing space built around the needs of e-commerce, retailers and content creators. For more information, visit: www.spaceship.com.sg/spacelabs
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic, self-starter to take on an all encompassing role that includes sales, customer support, day to day operations, community building and more.
If you are looking for growth, and want to be part of the founding team of a new business in a startup environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Receive guests and walk-in leads, and support the touring of the space for new potential members
- Manage reception duties including phone calls, courier services, mail handling, meeting room bookings
- Manage member and guests check-in/out
- Assist in the purchasing of necessary office and pantry supplies
- Interact with our members and execute community engagement activities
- Ensure that our facility is clean, well maintained and in good condition
- Support our marketing campaigns on social media (instagram and facebook), and our offline marketing campaigns.
- The ability to connect well with people; warm, approachable with a professional demeanour
- Client focused and have a desire to work within a service industry
- Experience in community management, hospitality or similar. Prior experience in co-working or e-commerce is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Meticulous, detail oriented, reliable and can multi-task well
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.