Business Development | Corporate Support | Marketing | Public Relations | Editorial | Others
Community Campaign | Hubspot | Marketing Executive | Social Media | EDM | Marketing | Community engagement
Our community manager will play a huge role in supporting our ecosystem activities, assisting the development and execution of our programmes, and engaging our community of stakeholders. You will have the freedom to run community engagement activities and events that will benefit our company and the startup ecosystem 🌈
We are StartupX, an innovation company passionate about growing the early-stage tech and startup ecosystem. We run startup and corporate-related programmes, ranging from hackathons, demo days, innovation challenges, innovation workshops, recruitment drives to any related startup-corporate events!
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill up the following form: https://forms.gle/qTSQ9akDnuoziU5i6
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.
- Maintain good relationship with our community of startups
- Connect with local organisations and attend networking events to promote StartupX’s brand awareness and identify potential partners and clients
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging content for social media and personal (and professional) accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews and enquiries
- Organise and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing and ops team on ongoing campaigns and events
- Build relationships with stakeholders
- Have 2 years of experience in planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Have up-to-date knowledge on digital technology trends
- Knowledge in online marketing
- Only Singaporeans/PR need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons