Business Development | Customer Service | Marketing | Others
customer service | member management | community building | marketing | communications | operations | sales | relationship management
The Working Capitol (TWC) is a platform for the cross-pollination of ideas, providing a multi-faceted space for entrepreneurs and small businesses to work, discover and collaborate. A hybrid of coworking, private offices, an events venue and F&B destination, that leverages upon infrastructure both hard and soft; from spatial design and amenities to programming and member benefits to provide an innovative and superior work environment for a curated and driven community.
We are looking for a community lead to join us:
Our community are at the core of what we do and our Community teams are integral to creating the optimal experience for our members, partners and guests.
In this role you will be reporting to The Working Capitol’s Operations Manager and will have the responsibility of owning and managing the member experience, encouraging engagement and forging relationships within our community. As Community Lead you will be the first point of contact for members and guests.
On a typical day:
You will be the catalyst to creating a vibrant and collaborative environment; a place where people can do their best work. Your responsibilities will include being:
A Business Owner
· Contribute to the business’ reporting needs, working closely with your manager to provide the necessary data
· Deliver on KPIs for you and your team
· Support the Sales team and work towards reaching 100% member occupancy
· Conduct tours when needed and maintain the sales flow and processes
· Understand the needs of your members to accommodate their growth and minimize churn
A Community Connector
· Build, foster and support a cohesive and collaborative community of members, being aware of their needs to facilitate new connections and business opportunities
· Run initiatives to encourage the sharing of professional knowledge and resources; be the bridge between the larger ecosystem and our community
· Run programmes that bring the community together and support members' requests and initiatives for events.
· Focus on meeting customer satisfaction goals, maintain and develop existing customer relationships.
· Amplify the communication of events to members and guests; support in the creation of marketing content
· Engage in the larger startup community by attending events and networking
An Operations Ninja
· Manage all Front Desk operations and be the first point of contact for members & guests
· Be responsible for attending to day to day operations and delivering great customer service experiences
· Ensure the TWC experience is reflected in every interactive touchpoint
· Identify opportunities to optimize both space and member operations, liaise closely with the Operations Manager on existing processes and opportunities for improvement
· Work closely with the Facilities and IT Team to maintain excellent operating procedures, company standards and service execution Support on all member queries, resolve issues and complaints
· Liaise with vendors if neededEnsure that TWC’s house rules are clearly explained to members and policies are adhered to
· Ensure member onboarding and offboarding is smoothly executed
· Optimise members’ experience in the space, ensuring operations are seamless
· Lead by example to create a strong culture, attitude of community and excellent customer service throughout the team
· Build an enjoyable and productive workplace for your team and members
You will excel in this role if:
· You have at least 4 years of experience in the hospitality industry, customer service or membership sales
· You have experience in facilities management and/or office management
· You have experience dealing with organisations of all sizes
· You are excited about building communities and have a keen interest in the startup ecosystem
· You are hands on and eager to contribute to a growing business
· You love connecting people and have excellent interpersonal skills; must have strong verbal and written communication skills
· You have previous leadership experience
· You think of people first; you are open in your communication and consistent in your delivery, building trust in your team and customers.
· You are tech savvy; have the ability to learn and apply new systems and processes