1000 - 1000 SGD
Marketing | Public Relations
Current Affairs | Social Media | Photoshop | English
Aevice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At Aevice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products.
Do you enjoy organizing events? Have you ever wanted to try managing and building a community for a brand? If you answered yes to the above, here’s your chance to do just that! We’re currently looking for someone who is competent in creating community-centered content and organizing activities and events to build a community for our brand.
As our Community Management Intern, your role would be to increase engagement within our community of followers using creative approaches (e.g. contests, events, etc.). If you’re looking to learn effective community engagement skills and to make a difference we invite you to join our team!
- Develop a customer engagement strategy
- Manage social media platforms and website to increase customer participation
- Create and maintain editorial calendars for our community group
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to better align overall strategy
- Prepare emails to send to customers to encourage engagement
- Develop blogs with input from customers or potential customers
- Collaborate with existing customers to create more community-building plans
- Discover customer insights and strategies to grow the community further
- Degree/Diploma in PR, Marketing, Mass Communications, English or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and great command of English
- Basic Photoshop knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Regularly uses Social Media Apps (E.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- Must be a team player
- Must be aware of current affairs and the latest community-building strategies