Analytics | Business Development | Customer Service | Marketing
Good excel skills | Good communication skills | Analyzing Data
We are looking a community manager who can create, grow, and foster an environment whose members identify and empower one another. You should be someone who has created a community before - be it in the context of prior work experience or through a passion project of your own. As a community manager, you should be someone who channels our brand and our identity into our users and turns them into advocates of a product that they love.
You’ll be joining a team of young entrepreneurs seeking to build a marketplace that facilitates cross-border trade by acting as a platform that connects buyers and travellers. As a community manager, you will play a huge role in the growth of the business. You will impact our business’ key growth metrics. Most importantly, you will be the voice of our company.
Goals & Objectives
- Create and grow a community from the ground up.
- Nurture a core group of brand ambassadors.
- Create and push content to drive engagement within the community.
- Identify, solve, and prevent core issues brought up by our community members.
- Funnelling community efforts to drive business KPIs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Community Management & Events
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including making introductions, overseeing events, and managing distribution of electronic and print communications
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Oversee events to ensure community growth and engagement.
- Proactively gather data on community members to determine levers for community growth.
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ interests and user psychology.
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience.
- Exercise discretion in guiding prospective members, including possibly gatekeeping where business may not be in the interests of the greater community
- Engage with larger, external communities by attending events and networking with relevant individuals and organizations.
Experience & Requirements
- University graduate with a four-year degree
- Prior experience building, growing and managing a community.
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable analyzing data.
- Cold-outreach experience a plus
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion and understanding for luxury brands
Jetspree is a global
shopping platform that connects buyers to travellers to bring you awesome
products you want from all around the world.