Customer Service | Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management | Others
Marketing | Community | Engagement | Hospitality | business development | branding | partnerships
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage and services, co-warehousing, co-operating and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we have recently launched SpaceLabs - a co-working, co-operating and co-warehousing space built around the needs of e-commerce, retailers and content creators. For more information, visit: www.spaceship.com.sg/spacelabs
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic, self-starter to take on an all encompassing role that includes sales, customer support, day to day operations, community building and more.
If you are looking for growth, leadership, and want to be part of the founding team of a new business, this may be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Grow, promote and drive sales to achieve occupancy and retention rates
- Support day-to-day operations including processing member sign ups, member on-boarding, and resolving support tickets
- Manage the touring of our space for new potential Members
- Devise and execute marketing strategies through social media, EDM and offline marketing to generate brand awareness, new leads, and engage existing members.
- Establish relationships with external partners (vendors, service providers, professional services, etc) to build out our members benefit program
- Assist in the setting up and launching of upcoming facilities
- Interact with our members and execute community engagement activities for our members
- The ability to connect well with people; warm, approachable with a professional demeanour
- 2+ years experience in community management, hospitality or similar. Prior experience in co-working or e-commerce is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Meticulous, detail oriented and reliable
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.