Analytics | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Project Management | Others
Analytics | Spreadsheets | Operations | Analysis | Metrics | Reporting | Administration | English | HR | Attention to detail | Teamwork | Writing | Communications
As a Community Manager, you will be a problem-solver, data analyst, marketer, storyteller, social media strategist, community builder, blogger, customer service rep and advocate for the brand. As we grow the team, we are looking for someone who can shoulder the more data-heavy, analytical and operational aspects of the role, with the ultimate goal of ensuring the wellbeing and happiness of our elite online community of SupaAgents. You will report to the Head of Community and work closely with a tight-knit team of Community Managers.
The SupaAgent Hub was established with our SupaAgents’ interests in mind, to curate and manage the community. They are Supahands’ distributed workforce comprised of a diverse population, coming from different countries and walks of life, all working with us remotely. If you like the idea of being part of an exciting startup and if you are an empathetic person who likes dealing with people and solving problems, apply to be a Community Manager with the SupaAgent Hub today!
- Be in charge of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc metrics, reporting on all aspects of the community to management and investors.
- Improve the SupaAgent user experience by providing top quality insights on user behaviour and analytics.
- Ensure SupaAgent payment processes are conducted efficiently and accurately every month.
- Provide excellent support to the Operations department in SupaAgent related matters contributing to the success of client projects.
- Able to identify opportunities for new product features and work closely with the Tech department to make them a reality.
- Carry out operational activities to ensure the smooth running of the SupaAgent hiring and onboarding processes.
- Attend to SupaAgent enquiries and support issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Generate ideas for improvements in operational processes and execute them to increase efficiency.
- Get involved in brainstorming for content and strategy for SupaAgent development, engagement, and community building.
- A great love of spreadsheets! And a high proficiency with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides and Calendar.
- An excellent “can do” working attitude with a high level of commitment and integrity.
- Fast learner, self-driven and results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets.
- Efficient time management skills – able to multitask, manage one’s own time and meet deliverables in a timely manner
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with high attention to detail.
- Resourceful, innovative and independent – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work, no hand-holding required.
- Teamwork – supportive of all team members and activities, always working together towards a common goal.
- Good internet research and navigation skills are key.
- Excellent spoken and written English coupled with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about helping people and adding value to the community.
- Degree in any field. Fresh graduates are welcome.
Bonus If You Have: Previous working experience that involves handling a community.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.