Analytics | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management | Others
Communications | Writing | Teamwork | Community Building | Attention to Detail | HR | Fast Learner | English | Spreadsheets
As a SupaAgent Community Intern, you will take part in developing and executing community engagement initiatives both online and offline. A SupaAgent Community Intern is a marketer, storyteller, social media strategist, community builder, blogger, customer service rep, problem-solver, data analyst and advocate for the brand. Thus, you will get hands-on experience in a wide variety of activities.
Our community, called SupaAgents, is an elite distributed online workforce comprised of a diverse population, coming from different countries and walks of life, all working with us remotely. The SupaAgent Community, SA Hub, was established with our SupaAgents’ interests and wellbeing in mind, to curate and manage the community. If you like the idea of being part of an exciting startup and if you are someone who likes dealing with people and solving problems, apply to be an Intern with the SupaAgent Hub today!
Minimum internship period is three months.
- Ensure the smooth running of the SupaAgent hiring and onboarding processes.
- Attend to SupaAgent enquiries and support issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Produce social media content to add value to the community and track engagement levels.
- Research online channels to promote thought leadership in the digital gig economy.
- Assist with logistics for the annual SupaAgent gathering taking place in the Philippines.
- Get involved in brainstorming for content and strategy for SupaAgent development, engagement, and community building.
- Generate ideas for improvements in operational processes and executing them to increase efficiency.
- Support team members in other activities as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organisational and planning abilities with attention to detail - able to multitask and manage one’s own time, always meeting deliverables in a timely manner
- Self-driven and results-oriented – a fast learner who does what it takes to meet targets
- High level of commitment, integrity, teamwork - has an excellent “can do” working attitude
- Resourceful, innovative and independent – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work, no hand-holding required
- Savvy with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides and Calendar and possesses a knack for research and internet navigation skills
- Passionate about helping people and adding value to the community
- Possess a creative flair and basic skills in design is an advantage (e.g. Photoshop, Canva)
- Working towards a degree or equivalent majoring in Communications, Journalism, Human Resource, Psychology, Marketing, Business or other majors.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.