3000 - 4000 SGD
Customer Service | Public Relations | Others
As Community & Programming Manager you will be part of the Member Experience team - a growing function of the organisation that is highly driven to deliver an excellent member experience for our Uncommon members – through their learning journey, leadership challenges, connections across the community and surprising them with inspiring experiences. You will be critical in building a safe and open space for our members and thinking creatively about creating a 7-star experience for our community.
If you have a love for connecting people and curating unique experiences, believe that the devil is in the detail and are inspired by the opportunity to learn and experiment, we want to hear from you!
Uncommon is a private network for female leaders.
We select established, high-potential leaders across industries and equip them with the tools to succeed: a personal advisory board, top-level executive coaching and access to a network of subject matter experts.
We started from asking the question, what if a professional network for women could do more?
Uncommon is our answer to that. Women, in general, have weaker professional networks and this results in weaker access to a constellation of opportunities. Follow that chain reaction and we end up with less women in leadership, less pay and influence and a profound impact on individuals, workplaces and societies.
How to Apply
What You’ll Do
- Relationships – Develop relationships with members; conduct regular check-ins, understand where they are in their career & personal journeys and how we can enhance and add value to their experience with Uncommon
- Online Network Engagement - Curate, post and engage with members through educational & inspiring content on our community platform
- Feedback - Manage member & coach feedback loops; track feedback in a data-driven way and support in synthesising and developing solutions from the feedback
Learning & Programming
- Learning - Familiarise and stay up to date with the learning content provided to our members. Track relevant trends and asks from our members to design additional content for our growing Content Bank. Stay abreast of members’ learning journeys to provide further opportunities for their growth.
- Programming - Manage & develop the events calendar according to the Programming Strategy; build a list of influential & inspiring experts & speakers for both IRL & virtual events, across different formats.
- Member-led Initiatives - Encourage and collaborate with members to lead programming initiatives.
- Core Content Management - Ensure the Core Content is uploaded and formatted in a timely manner and on-brand for use by the coaches & participants. Set up coach training sessions and ensure coaches are prepped before their Core sessions.
- Events Calendar Execution – Manage the events calendar including sourcing and negotiating with speakers, creating events listings and, planning and hosting/moderating virtual/in-person events.
- Database Management - Manage and maintain the member & coach database, with the latest feedback and findings on our community.
- Processes – Support in managing and creating operational processes for all community & programming related activities. Become an expert in our tools & systems.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years' experience of working as a community manager, programmes and/or event manager.
- Have experience or an interest in curriculum/programme design & operations.
- Public speaking, moderation and facilitation experience a must.
- A natural relationship builder with a creative, out-of-the-box imagination and bias for action.
- Highly organised, process-oriented, energetic, strong communication skills and excellent at prioritisation.
- Ability to manage and communicate with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
- A self-starting problem-solver who can work in ambiguity to achieve a desired outcome.
- A Growth Mindset - curious about learning new things.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- The right to work in Singapore.