Risk assesment | CFT | Compliance | ICA | CAMS | ACAMS | KYC | AML
Paynance Pte. Ltd. is a promising company with big goals. Intending to provide customers with services in the form of payment solutions in a single platform. Some of these products include opening accounts, payments (Domestic, SEPA and SWIFT), payouts, foreign exchange. The company is in the process of setting up a Payment Institution in Singapore.
We are looking for a self-motivated leader with high energy and empathy.
Good intuition and ability to create and demonstrate value. Business oriented person to develop the business from 0 to top. Flexible hours, great and friendly team and big opportunities are here to come.
• To ensure regulatory compliance aspects of our business (Major payment Institution) - key MAS regulatory considerations
• Analyse, monitor regulatory developments and implement measures effectively as applicable.
• Ensure that appropriate and necessary compliance systems, policies, practices, and procedures are in place.
• Manage records and file keeping for MAS submission and other regulatory requirements.
• Handle general corporate and regulatory matters, corporate governance, and compliance functions.
• Oversee KYC/AML, FATCA/CRS, and other onboarding processing requirements.
• Be involved in BCP testing, internal audit planning, risk management functions.
• Provide correct and timely assessment of compliance issues and give solutions.
• Advise the board of directors on compliance-related matters.
• Evaluate the efficiency of controls and implementing improvements as applicable.
• Prepare the annual compliance plan and assist the Board of Directors to implement it.
• Annually or any other required frequency conduct and monitor a compliance risk-focused assessment.
• Work with the Board of Directors to deliver the annual compliance monitoring program.
• Assist with the preparation of compliance and risk reports for Committee/Board meetings.
• Responsibility for maintaining the Compliance Framework and calendar with oversight provided by the Board of Directors.
• Manage strategic / Adhoc projects to include new regulatory requirements ensuring appropriate and timely identification, assessment, and implementation.
• Review and enhance documents/presentations/agreements e.g. marketing for compliance purposes.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• ACAMS, ICA Professional Certification preferred
• More than 5 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering preferably in the financial services sector
• Must have professional certificate issued by ACAMS, IBF or other institution recognized by MAS.
• Knowledge of MAS regulatory frameworks and/or regulations
• Familiarity with policies and implantation procedures of KYC and AML standards, risk management, and compliance framework.
• The ability to work independently and lead by example and provide support to the Directors
• Proven track record of execution and delivery of tasks through to completion.
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.