4000 - 6000 SGD
phyton | OpenCV
Come join Reality Detector – a deep-tech startup seed funded by Tim Draper and Draper Associates whose mission is to create AI-powered deception detection technology to “reveal incongruent words and actions at a glance”. To achieve this, we are i) augmenting and commercializing accurate behavioral science with rule-based AI and ii) automating novel automated deep-learning. We are building cutting-edge biometrics and the most accurate emotion detection technology in the industry. Right now we are partnering with SMU to develop algorithms that can detect breathing patterns, uncomfortable postures, and awkward movements including abnormal ones that might indicate respiratory illnesses, including Covid-19.
- Develop the beta version of our computer vision software by working closely with a small team including data scientists and software developers from diverse backgrounds.
- Develop backend computer vision modules based on physiological/behavioral baselines and deviations.
- Interface with hardware to collect raw data.
- Ensure algorithms are robust and work with a wide variety of subjects.
- Collaborate with the software engineering team to integrate the work into software packages that are computationally efficient.
- Provide assistance on technical documentation, paper publishing and patent filing.
- Preferably work onsite often at our office in Singapore at SMU’s BIG Incubator and/or Hive at Carpenter Street.
- Proven experience in software development in a test-driven environment, building performance-tuned modules ready for integration
- Excellent experience in Python, OpenCV and solving CV-related problems
- Experience working with code and project management tools such as Git, NPM, Jira
- Knowledge of computer vision, for example: feature localization, optical flow, filter banks, signal processing, face detection, creating novel algorithms from the ground up is preferred.
- Share in our purpose to create a world where all people can access undistorted reality and accurately place their trust in others, restoring authenticity, realism and credibility in human interactions.
- Have a growth mindset, be conscientious and be willing to set stretch goals for yourself.
- Be open to new ideas and feedback from others and believability-weighted decision making.