3000 - 4000 SGD
Marketing Communications | Digital Marketing | Marketing Strategy
At iCHEF, we want to help our business owners open better restaurants by building a platform where they can access all the information, solutions and community to succeed. iCHEF provides an F&B operating system that covers from wait line to tax reporting, everything done, synchronized, used on multiple iPADs on the same app. Since 7 years ago when we open our beef noodle shop in Taipei, we have grown to support over 10,000+ outlets in Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have raised our series A funding from prominent investors and grown our team to over 100 people. We welcome talented individuals to join our fast growing company.
What you’ll do
- You'll nurture and expand a community of F&B business owners. Community management is a core component of your role at iCHEF – you will keep our community members engaged and up to date on industry trends. You will also be the host of a space for them to discuss challenges they face.
- Organizing and hosting events will be your responsibility, including helping members connect with each other, and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- You will work directly with the Marketing Manager and be responsible for overseeing the creation and distribution of insightful F&B articles, and managing content collaboration and media partnerships
- You will manage iCHEF’s social media and email marketing channels, creating engagement with F&B owners
Why work with iCHEF?
- We are growing, really fast. iCHEF is one of the leading and well-known brand by restaurant owners in Singapore and in the region.
- We are ambitious Work without challenges is hardly fulfilling. There will be many challenges to push us to do what we didn't think we could.
- We are rebellious We refuse to conform and play by rules set by others.
- We think out of the box, redraw the playing field and do things differently. Wide variety of technical challenges for you to get your hands dirty
- We are a team To go fast, walk alone. To go far, walk together.
- Open and transparent, we operate in a 100% Jerk-Free Zone and we each play our part to provide the best experience to restaurants
Who you are
- You thrive in a startup environment where you will be constantly learning and growing. You embrace challenges, take ownership of your endeavours and are willing to do what it takes to make them succeed.
- You are someone who is passionate about the F&B industry and has worked with or for F&B businesses. Understanding and empathy for the community we are nurturing is key, and will make your role fulfilling and enjoyable.
- A self-starter, who is highly motivated, organized and adaptable. We expect you to have initiative, and work closely with the team to execute the marketing strategy.
- You’re a people person. You care about people and are energized by interacting with people and helping people. You like getting to know people and connecting them with each other.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content marketing
- Knowledge and experience in the F&B industry, having worked in an F&B environment
- Excellent command of written English, strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented. Good command of Mandarin is a plus
- Able to work independently and multitask
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), experience in community management preferred
- Experience in organising events, hosting meetups
At iCHEF, we want to make opening a restaurant a better business.
iCHEF is an iPad F&B operating system that covers from wait line to tax reporting, everything done, synchronized, used on multiple ipad on the same app. We believe that technology should help the restaurant business, not be an obstacle. So iCHEF works with more than 1000 restaurant owners to create the best restaurant operating system.