2500 - 2500 SGD
Design | Marketing | Public Relations | Editorial
Public Relations | Copywriting | Content Marketing | Social Media
We are looking for a Content and Marketing Strategist who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment.
You will be vital in constructing a cohesive content strategy, with a focus on consumer journeys and conversion nurturing. Working with internal and external collaborators, you will also plan, oversee and execute the strategy from start to end. You will also play the role of a creative and an editor, as you conceptualise and produce content assets that resonate with viewers across earned, owned and paid platforms, with the aim of driving business goals.
Skills & Competencies learnt:
- Constructing, overseeing and executing a content strategy from start to end.
- Integrating content strategy into a vital part of the marketing nurturing process
- Creating, editing, and adapting digital content across key social media platforms
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distil progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you’re highly energetic and driven and want to gain experience in social media marketing in a growing startup, then send a copy of your latest CV, social media content portfolio and marketing copywriting samples to email@example.com
Responsibilities the Trainee to be involved in:
- Planning out, and executing on content marketing strategy
- Developing and managing a consistent brand voice across social media
- Building content and marketing funnels that drives leads and sales
- Creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram
- Writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Graduated in 2019/2020
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/PR/Mass Communications or similar