Creativity | Analytical Thinking | Communication skills | Social Media Savvy
JetDevs is looking for sharp, ambitious, solution-oriented individuals to help introduce companies around the region to the leading platform for true on-demand software developers.
Only candidates that do the following will have their applications considered:
Send an email to email@example.com with responses to these questions:
- Why are you currently looking to change jobs?
- What is your residency/visa status?
- What is your availability timeframe?
- Based on the criteria above, why do you think you're a great fit for this role?
- Provide a brief summary of your professional goals:
- Provide hands-on leadership in world-class content creation, editing, and publishing across all digital marketing channels
- Define a comprehensive user segmentation and targeting content strategy
- Structure and drive lead generation and brand awareness initiatives
- Own and overachieve on marketing performance metrics
- Develop, implement, and manage our blogging strategy, email communications strategy and social content calendar
- Define, execute, and optimize a comprehensive content strategy to establish JetDevs as a thought leader
- Establish, nurture, and scale direct engagement with the JetDevs community
- Singaporean or SG PR only
- 4+ years experience in a relevant marketing or communications role, particularly in lead generation, communications, and/or community building
- Native English-speaker with mastery in copywriting, storytelling, editing, and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- Adept at solving problems and using data to help drive strategy and growth activities
- Deep understanding of organic, social, affiliate, and paid ads channels.
- Practical know-how in using a combination of content and channel strategy to drive the flywheel of growth.
- High degree of comfort using desktop and cloud tools including CMS, document management systems, analytics platforms, and EDM services
- Hands-on ability to create, optimize and manage campaigns within Google Ads and Google Data Studio
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who excels in an unstructured environment, with the maturity to set their own goals and drive their own roadmap.
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for all things social. Must be social media savvy!