700 - 900 USD
Marketing | Editorial
Creative | Fluently in English | Writing
EasyUni.com, Asia's no. 1 Education portal, is looking for a dynamic, talented, self-motivated executive content creator to write and produce various types of editorial materials - for both online and offline platforms, as well as, assist in managing social media accounts and websites.
The role requires creativity, attention to detail, and organisational skills.
- Assist the Content Manager in managing all aspects of online (such as website and social media accounts) and offline content (such as magazine and printed branded materials) platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, among others.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client.
- Work with the design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client.
- Ensure all content produced meets the editorial guidelines.
- Work with the Content Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Be in charge of updating and increasing EasyUni's content for institutions and courses.
- Blast monthly EDM newsletters to our subscribers (training will be provided).
Key Skills / Experience:
- Strong editorial background - preferably with experience in print and online media.
- Experience in creating and managing content across a range of platforms and passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SEO, HTML, CSS and Google Analytics is a plus - though not required.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested applicants can send their resume and sample articles to email@example.com
Applicants will be informed via e-mail for further tests and interview.
Applicants with 1-2 years of experience are preferred, but new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Willingly to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Services - Other
20 - 49
Who We Are
Easyuni.com is a Malaysian start-up & MSC-status Company based in Kuala Lumpur going Global. We connect students and parents with universities and colleges around the world. Weâre committed to helping universities and colleges gain exposure while giving students and parents valuable information to make a better choice.
Choosing a university is one of the biggest decision people make in life. Our mission is to help students make the best possible decision in choosing a course and university.
To know more about us, please click our video link at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dbcM-q1m0
“To create the largest independent global online university application platform to connect educational institutions directly to students”
We've got a noble mission! It's a fact that for most people, choosing a course and university is difficult, time-consuming, and frustrating. Talk about attending education fairs, collecting brochures, googling, speaking to many counselors... We want to make it easy.
- We're growing rapidly. As our company grows, our people grow too - in numbers and in personal development. We're a work-in-progress. We believe in continuous improvement of our practices, metrics, and skills.
- The best idea is BOSS. It means that an idea is judged solely on its own merit. We believe that a good idea can come from anywhere, from any person at any level.
- Flat organisation. Work closely with founders to learn what it takes to build a startup.
- 5 days week (Flexi Hours)
- Free PA and Medical
- Bring Your Own Device Allowance or Company provide
- Multi cultural & nationalities
- Free drinks and snacks
- Travel opportunities