3500 - 5000 SGDEquity
Marketing | Public Relations
branding | communications | digital marketing | content marketing
MindFi's mission is to build positive and productive workplaces with greater mental wellbeing. Through our family of apps and services, we're helping companies to build a more mindful workplace culture for their employees around the world, gives them access to practical and relevant wellbeing tools, connects them with supportive peers or professionals, and helps employers and leaders to develop more sustainable people-centric programs and policies. We are a fast-growing, seed-stage technology startup managed by a team of technology veterans from Silicon Valley and Asia, funded by prominent angel investors in Singapore and our products have been featured by Apple, BBC, Forbes, SCMP. More information at www.mindfi.co
As part of the marketing team, you will be challenged with growing the MindFi brand, channels of acquisition and the success of our products, by articulating the MindFi and mental wellness story to the markets that we serve. You will be expected to:
- Tell MindFi’s story.
- Develop a content strategy and build educational content to help refine the user journey.
- Build the MindFi community with relevant media assets across MindFi-owned digital channels
- Work closely with the product and business team to develop digital and offline marketing deliverables.
- Be familiar with popular Social Media marketing and SEM/SEO.
- Create and manage marketing material and collateral, including online marketing activities such as Social Media, SEO/SEM, ASO, demand generation, and other Ad spaces.
- Work closely with the design team to optimize UI/UX content for both mobile and web.
- Track and monitor various campaigns and course corrections as required.
- At least 2 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, agency or journalism. Experience in a high-growth startup will be preferred.
- Proven ability for content ideation and production across multiple content formats and digital, as well as offline channels.
- A good understanding of marketing tech products/ websites/ mobile apps.
- Familiarity with web publications
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- Start-up mindset: Adopt lean methodology and experimental approach towards content creation/ sourcing.
- Capable of giving creative input on content ideas.
- Ability to share a ready portfolio of past works would be expected.
- Have experience in building and developing large online communities