Corporate Support | Marketing
Content creation | Sales
We are in the business of empowering our students and youth to be useful, successful and caring individuals. We equip students and youth with essential life-skills and 21st century skills to tackle challenges in the future world.
We are looking for someone with an unbridled passion for building and expanding the business, coupled with the vision and resilience in changing the education landscape through application of future technologies. We want someone who is willing to work very hard to achieve set goals. If you can convince us you are that someone who fits the requirement, we want you!
The Personnel shall perform the following job roles:
- Sales and Business Development
- Manage the entire sales cycle from customer prospecting to sales closing.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, digital marketing, EDMs, etc.
- Identify and make sales presentations to decision makers.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Develop and maintain sales forecast plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver values to customers.
- Provide feedback to management on ways to shorten the sales cycle and improve efficiencies to enhance sales and improve company branding.
- Provide feedback to management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Curriculum Creation
- Maintain existing training curriculum
- Research new training topics and create new training curriculum.
- Create new training content
- Work closely with content developers to create / adapt / customise training content.
- Sales Follow ups
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders for successful project delivery.
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers.
- Monitor GeBiz, Tenderboard, Sesami and other relevant systems for tender and quotation bids opportunities.
- Draft proposals for Tender and Quotation bids for all eligible projects on time.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop and improve sales tools, plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Keep track of all relevant projects in GeBiz and transfer details into the CS CRM system. (Competitors, Pricing, etc.)
- Update of sales pipeline in the CS CRM System
Job Skills and Qualifications
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, values, skills and experience:
- Excellent social skills and essential life-skills for resilience and initiative in work.
- Hunter attitude and work ability
- Experience in formulating training curriculum and training content creation.
- Familiarity with technical/technology selling and key accounts management in the education industry is a bonus.
- Ability to deal with Complexity, Confidentiality and Change.
- Preferably a Diploma or higher qualification from a recognised institution.
- Good command of English and good communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with expected salary and the latest photo.
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc