200 - 300 SGD
Marketing | Editorial
Journalism | Writing | Social media management
This role is responsible work on tasks that enrich the quality of our online platform with new and edits of blogposts, descriptions, and social media contributions. As a Content Intern, your responsibilities includes conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have a keen eye for details (especially in grammar and spellings), we’d love to meet you! You will be working closely with our Marketing team to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Brief Introduction of Dropee.com:
Dropee is founded with the aim to revolutionise the way businesses trade and transform the supply chain industry via digitalisation. This results in unlocking the maximum value of the retail & supply chain ecosystem with new frontiers created. Dropee is a B2B eCommerce marketplace solution that enables businesses to digitally monitor their orders, products, customers, and insights. Our mission is to increase product accessibility, transparency, and convenience via digitalising B2B trading. We create technology solutions that aims to help businesses to be more efficient, agile, and customer-focused.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and other content.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Actively post new article, manage and promote our blog.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Promote content on social media.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Update website content as needed.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college / university.
- Must be seeking a degree in either Marketing / Journalism / Business.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Experience using WordPress or Pages preferred.
Business To Business
We believe that every business should have the right tools to adapt towards the digital revolution. Today's supply chain technology is the most powerful equalizer, providing access to access to data, knowledge, and -above all- connections. At Dropee, our vision is to empower businesses to grow by building meaningful business relationships across the supply chain using our technology. We create solutions to drive complete integration of the supply chain ecosystem - making it more connected, smart, and highly efficient for all businesses across the chain.
Our mission is to increase product accessibility, transparency, and convenience via digitalising B2B trading. We create technology solutions that help businesses be more efficient, agile, and customer-focused. If you believe in changing the B2B supply chain landscape and revolutionise the way businesses buy & sell in bulk, join us!
To be successful in Dropee, we expect candidates to be:
- Resilient and strong enough to overcome any type of difficulty; whilst staying positive on all company matters
- Adaptive to change, comfortable with uncertainty, and incredibly self-motivated to problem-solve efficiently
- Collaborative & open-minded towards differences in culture, perspectives, and ways of doing things.
- Great communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Proven bias for action, self motivated and ability to prioritize and learn quickly
You will be changing the B2B supply chain landscape and revolutionise the way businesses buy & sell in bulk. Join our team that pioneers this digital transformation within the traditional supply chain industry.