1000 - 1000 SGD
Marketing | Public Relations
English | Viral Content Generation | SEO | Social Media | Digital Marketing
Aevice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At Aevice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products.
As our Content Strategist Intern, your role is to develop stories related to children’s respiratory health and wellness. You will also get to work with our team of designers to bring your content strategy to the next level. You must be competent in creating community-centered content through our website and social media platforms that are relevant to our readers.
- Learn and understand content objectives in a business
- Learn how to research, plan and manage content and social media calendars
- Gain experience in writing for a global audience
- Digital Marketing (Social Media & SEO)
- Business Validation Process
- Viral Content Generation
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Undergraduate student currently pursuing a degree in Mass Communications, English or other related field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and enjoys marketing