800 - 1000 SGD
Editing | Writing
Hypotenuse AI (YC-backed) automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies. It uses state-of-the-art machine learning to help e-commerce companies generate copywriting at scale, and is out to transform the e-commerce storefront experience.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team!
More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, we're looking for self-starters who want to work in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up. As a Writer Intern, you will be in charge of writing content for a variety of different audiences. You will be working with cutting edge AI, interacting with cross functional teams and have a chance to let your writing creativity flow!
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related and technical topics and write articles about them
- Create engaging and compelling copywriting
- Edit and polish existing content to improve appeal to readers
- Do quality checks and proofread content to ensure accuracy and fluency
- As a start-up, you'll have a chance to wear multiple hats and get exposed to other business and technical functions as well!
- Excellent command of the English language, with a good grasp of modern slangs and expressions
- Ideally some experience in copywriting or linguistics or psychology
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in different styles for a range of audiences
- Committed, organised and able to work well with deadlines
- An experimental mindset and ability to learn fast
- Love working with a driven, fast-paced and passionate team (and an endless pantry of snacks)