SaaS | google analytics | seo | copywriting
Omnilytics is a market intelligence company, providing real-time data and competitor analysis across multiple industries worldwide. This helps them make buying and stocking decisions in the most effective and efficient manner, increasing their sales margins and optimising assortments for revenue & profit. Omnilytics is used by global Fortune 500 companies.
With insights from over 100 million product SKUs across more than 75,000 brands and retailers, Omnilytics allows you to analyse your market & competitor’s offerings by Assortment, Price, Discount, Category, Colour, Size, Options and Strategy so you never miss out on profitable opportunities anymore.
At Omnilytics, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results-oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
We are not just looking for someone who can write, we are looking for a passionate and driven word ninja who is able to organise the complete content creation process, including social media campaigns, blogs, ad hoc projects and other digital marketing materials. You will be based in our Kuala Lumpur office, joining a fast-paced and dynamic content and marketing team with data-driven resources and alignment with overall company goals.
As a Content Writer, you will:
Generate Leads - You will plan and strategise your content - be it on the website, blog articles, reports, social media or newsletters- with the goal of garnering qualified leads. You will be creative in your approach, exploring new content ideas and tools that will help you and the team reach the goal.
Research and Analyse - You will have an eye for detail especially when it comes to tracking the progress of your content marketing efforts. You will analyse web and social media traffic, gaining behavioural insights to improve content production.
Be A Grammar Nazi - You are meticulous in the way you write and know how to cross your t’s and dot your i’s. You must be able to maintain the accuracy and credibility of every piece of work produced.
Take Initiative - We practice open communication in the team and so your scope of work should not be restricted to a job description. You should be outspoken on ideas and/or suggestions to improve any form of processes or lack thereof. We offer learning resources and it’s up to you to take ownership for your own personal growth.
Be A Team Player - As part of a growing team, you will hone good relationships and teamwork with everyone. Everyone has a role to play in ensuring that company goals are met and aligned.
- Strong interest in the fashion & beauty industry
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience in writing for SaaS is a plus
- Knowledge in SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience in copywriting and editing within the digital space is a plus
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Able to commit at least 3 months
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data. Apply now!
Business to business
We are market intelligence.
We provide market analytics for the fashion and beauty industry, so these companies can focus on what's important.
Founded by CEO Kendrick Wong, he leads a dedicated team of data scientists, analysts, engineers and industry experts who share a passion to help brands and retailers grow with market intelligence. From visual merchandisers, marketers to business owners, there's a solution for every need.
With Omnilytics, you are able to see the full view of the current market, with data insights on a selection of over 100 million product SKUs, derived across more than 75,000 brands.
We are dedicated to be the leading platform for fashion and beauty market analytics that delivers reliable data.
We aim to help businesses reduce waste by channeling their resources into what matters. The fashion and beauty industry still rely heavily on just intuition when it comes to the next production, collection or decision. With Omnilytics, we strive to ensure the right matter, whether a trend or bestseller, is prioritised. We validate every option with pure data. This creates the best experience for the customers of the business, which is a victory for us too.
We believe in 4 values: efficiency, speed, accuracy, and passion. We believe in doing more with less, so that time is never wasted. We believe in working fast with precision, as the current market does not wait for anyone. Above all, we strongly believe in passion; it takes more than skills to do what we do.
If the following sounds like you or people you like to work with, we invite you to reach out and be a part of our vision in powering the world by helping businesses make better decisions with data!
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You speak and write articulately what you are, and are not, trying to do so others are clear on what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)