Indonesion both witten and verbal
Join the content team behind one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia!
We are a fast-growing Kuala Lumpur-based online shopping startup that operates in 7 markets across the region. We are building Southeast Asia’s one-stop shopping destination by putting products, coupons, and promotions from leading local and international online stores all in one place. With that, we create the most delightful and convenient online shopping experience for you to discover new products, compare prices, and have the latest coupons and offers at your fingertips. (And who doesn’t like a discount?)
Our team has talent from more than 27 nations around the world, all based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur. We are a unique mixture of tech geeks, fashionistas and unstoppable entrepreneurs, combining the experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Samsung and other world-class organizations. We have a strong bias for action, we are eager to learn & grow and we strive to build a great company & culture together.
If working with bright and talented people from all walks of life excites you (think having breakfast with Indonesians, lunch with Thais, dinner with Czechs, and party with Germans), you want to work with us. If you aspire to speak on stage one day and get featured in major publications like Forbes and Business Insider, we have people on our team who have been there and done that. Feel free to ask them how they did it :)
- Write content for our website and blog to educate users (you can’t stop writing!)
- Research products and brands that appeal to customers and drive huge drives of traffic
- Update social media and our site with timely content
- Revise, proofread, and edit content of other team members
- Increase SEO traffic through keyword-optimized content, meta templates
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SERanking and Google Search Console to gather data and write content that ranks
- Interested in writing and willing to learn about SEO writing
- A team player and could work well in a team setting, as well as being independent
- Flexible and should always be open and adapt to changes either in the tasks or the organization itself.
- Take initiative at communication
- Analytical and data-driven, because you know that with data, you can fine tune your writing to be that much more effective (and fun) for your readers
- Basic understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, both verbally and written
- In tune with the cultural nuances of the Indonesia market (think memes, slang and trends)
- A creative-eye and detail-oriented take on tasks
- Always open to learning and trying new things
- At least 1-year working experience (can be from any company/field/industry)
Search, Compare Save!
Southeast Asia is seen as the e-commerce haven, where new online stores are popping up every day. As such, shoppers are faced with more and more websites in their search for what they want and engage with retailers online. All this can get a little confusing.
With this in mind, iPrice was set up to offer shoppers the widest selection of products and brands, provided by hundreds of partners in Southeast Asia â all made available on one shopping website. No more having to search through the plethora of websites.
Going through many different websites often takes time. iPrice recognized the importance of saving time and money and has provided shoppers the benefit of comparing prices of products from its partners. Other useful information like delivery time and costs, payment options and good coupon deals are also readily available.
iPrice has in place a stringent selection process of acquiring partners in order to offer shoppers high quality and reliable partners. This is to ensure that online purchases are made in a safe environment.
With a click of a button, the avid shopper can now search for products, compare prices and save with great deals â all in one safe shopping site.
Visit our career page now! --> iPrice Career
Visit our websites:
- Be part of a hyper fast-growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Directly impact the long-term success and growth of the business
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Participate on our weekly Fun Friday
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand â we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within the company
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard