Editing | Writing
We are looking for a part-time content writer specialising in news and current affairs in and relevant to Singapore.
This is a remote-working gig requiring 3-hours per weekday @ RM 700 per month.
Your writing style and tonality should be a cross between informal and formal with a dash of wit and sarcasm - think Buzzfeed, Quartz, VOX.
Please submit past sample writing works when applying.
- Research new content angles
- Proofread, fact-check and write articles
- Coordinate article assignments with Chief Editor
- Able to write for audience age group between 18 to 35
- Observant and detail-oriented
- Proficient in British English, grammatically and idiomatically
Blackwilder as an organisation draws its capabilities from a team of specialists with varied skillsets from social psychology to computer science.
We are the behind-the-scenes, independent digital mercenaries that marketing agencies go to for 360Â° white-label brand marketing strategy and activation.
Blackwilder uses a data-driven communications strategy by combining critically creative ideation with technical ingenuity. We have only one mission : make money, do it quietly, rinse and repeat.
80% science, 20% art.