Marketing | Public Relations
Marketing | Content | Copy-writing | Writing
At Oddle, we're proud of what we can offer to our restaurant partners to grow their online business and transform the F&B industry. We envision to do so not only with our technology but also with our marketing expertise to help restaurant partners improve their performance while using our online ordering system.
We're looking for a wordsmith who can take our thoughts, views and storylines, and transform them into engaging and thought-provoking narratives that will captivate and educate our readers on the F&B industry
- Collaborate with Marketing, Restaurant Success and Product teams to work on various content projects.
- Align with the project teams on project direction to strategise the content in order to achieve the business goals.
- Plan, write and edit high quality content that "wows" the targeted audiences with unique ideas and story angles across multiple channels and platforms.
- Raise the bar on our written output; produce exceptional copy that aligns with different tones of voice and brand guidelines for our various initiatives and projects
- Generate spin-off ideas from potential content, keyword trends and opportunities that we can take advantage off
- Keep updated with the current trends in the market, especially in the F&B industry to produce up-to-date contents
- Bachelor's Degree in Writing, Journalism, English, or other related fields
- 2-4 years of experience as a content or technical writer, with examples of your written work. Experience writing for the Tech or F&B Industry is a plus
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time, specifically deliverable timelines
- Passionate about transforming people's perception of the F&B Tech Industry
- Only Singaporean/SPR applicants should apply as we are unable to sponsor work visa for overseas candidates
If you are driven and want to make an impact, we want to speak to you. Drop us your resume and portfolio now and we'll get back to you soon.
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.