800 - 2000 SGD
Analytics | UI/UX
User Psychology | Conversational Psychology | Vietnamese | English
We stay true to our belief that automation empowers our productivity — but productivity isn’t everything. At the end of the day, it’s about maximizing human potential and the prospect of pushing our own limits that get us up every morning. How we want to accomplish this is by empowering people with tools to take out the menial, repetitive and transactional tasks - all so that they can push their own limits of cognition.
So we created Botbot.AI - a self-learning platform that helps enterprises boost their productivity through automation of conversations, powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning — moving people from the mundane to higher-value work across all industries.
At heart, we’re not just developers, designers nor consultants - we’re people who believe in people, and we analyse, execute fast, and iterate. We actively acquire and exchange knowledge, and actively unearth problems to solve. From the interns to the founders, all of us bring unique value, narratives, and knowledge to the table. We harness our skills and strategy daily and put in the collective effort to get us to our audacious goal — to be craftsmen of conversation.
As a Conversational UX Designer, you will create impact by:
- Striving to understand conversational interactions; it’s a new field and we won’t expect you to know it all, but being resourceful and hungry helps
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement conversational solutions for product direction and an overall rich experience
- Conceptualize original conversation flows that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex UX roadblocks
- Asking targeted questions that will allow you to gather critical data, craft solutions and deliver validated automation solutions to our clients
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to the team and clients, referencing user psychology, concept and usability testing and interaction models in doing so
- Keep abreast of industry trends, and update the team on your learnings
You will love this role if you are:
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- An owner. You take up problems in your immediate vicinity and solve them. You also advocate for our values and culture, both internally and externally.
- Willing to jump into projects and situations with ambiguous details in multiple domains, and make sense of the chaos
- Hungry, with a willingness to go after knowledge and learning to the best of your ability
- Genuinely passionate about automation/technology
- A deep believer of iterative work, constructive criticism, and agility
Technology is evolving, and so are jobs. We believe that work is core to anyone's identity, and if that's the case, well, you should be working on what's meaningful. The biggest pain point of many roles - perhaps including yours - is likely to be tasks that drain you of energy, but might seem impossible to delegate because it requires human intervention. But that doesn't need to be true. We realize that in most jobs, there will be tasks that are repetitive, transactional, and menial. Tasks that we think undermine human potential. Over the years, we've devised technology to take over calculations, comparisons and compositions, but we're still on the brink of automating conversations. Maximize the potential of everyone around you, and spend the 92,120 hours you will eventually spend on your career creating real impact. The world will be that much richer for the great work you do.