800 - 1400 SGD
Business Development | Project Management
Research | Writing | Business Development | Data Analysis | Communication | Analytical | Critical Thinking | Project Management | Consulting
We are looking for a Corporate Innovation Intern who would be our internal client partner responsible for developing and growing existing and new client relationships. This includes leading new client engagements as well as the day-to-day management of existing accounts. As a Corporate Innovation intern, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in consulting and research. The scope of work will involve database management and analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once.
What we provide:
- A vibrant and diverse Startup Ecosystem (We have a Unicorn and a ball pit).
- A flat organisation where your opinions are valued.
- Endless opportunities to grow within the company.
- Opportunities to meet and work with top-level executives.
- Bi-Weekly community networking events (Free Booze).
- Closely collaborate with a team of programme managers and analysts to assist in projects and meet deadlines.
- Act as the point of contact with the Client and other stakeholders.
- Review deliverable and ensure Clients’ requirements are met.
- Tracking on-going projects and reporting results as necessary.
- Coordinate with team members on lead generation.
- Researching on corporate innovation projects.
- Promoting the organization in various networking and community events.
- Singaporean or PR (only).
- Highly focused on ensuring good working relationships internally and with Clients.
- Highly organised and sensitive to details.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both written and verbal English.
- Basic understanding of innovation consultancy.
- Basic understanding of the sales process.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, adapt to changes, self-motivated and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work comfortably in a startup, open and collaborative environment.
- Good analytical skills.
Good to have :
- Familiar with Hackathons, Innovation Challenges, Accelerators and Innovation Labs.
- Have existing network/knowledge in VCs/ Corporate Innovation/ Startups.
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing.
- Hands-on project management and client servicing experience from past experience in consultancy services.