5000 - 6000 SGD
Business Development | Public Relations | Project Management
Networking | Project Management | Negotiation | Business Development
Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system which enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business. Since our platform launched in 2014, Oddle is heating up the food delivery space, with over USD16 million worth of orders transacted!
We offer a cloud-based, e-commerce and orders management solution which caters specifically to the operations of F&B businesses. Our solution is a unified, all-in-one online ordering system which funnels all orders to designated restaurants.
About this role
Corporate Outreach is a newly formed team as part of our strategy to bring in additional growth for our Restaurant Partners via our Concierge Service to Corporate Clients. The team inevitably is one of our most crucial growth instruments in our direction forward.
Our Corporate Partnerships Manager is involved across all stages of the execution of successful partnerships with both Corporate and F&B industry players; from identifying the right partners, proposing exciting partnership concepts, negotiating mutually beneficial commercial and marketing terms, and executing with a strong focus on driving GMV growth .This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in sales and business development. The successful candidate can expect to be a key resource in developing partnerships between Oddle and top companies in Singapore.
What you will do
- Business Strategy: Lead strategy and execution for our Partnership Program to drive GMV growth & develop best practice frameworks that guide the development of strategic partnerships
- Business Development: Create and manage a pipeline of potential partners; perform analysis and negotiate "win-win" deals for both Oddle and our Partners
- Stakeholder management: Management of business relationships both externally and internally across the organisation
- Plan, coordinate and execute outreach and hosting efforts to both Corporate and F&B Industry Players
- Engage with Corporate and F&B industry players via events and seminars to drive interest in crafting long-term beneficial partnerships, grow and develop Oddle's brand presence within the region
What you will need
- 4+ years of industry experience, with a focus in strategic partnerships, business or corporate development.
- Able to apply strategic thinking to solve complex business problems for which there are no standard processes or frameworks.
- Ability to think laterally and explore creative solutions in both deal negotiation and customer solution design
- Strong network and successful track record with excellent deal negotiation and commercial structuring skills.
- First class communication skills, able to present, negotiate and influence at C-level
- Comfortable with ambiguity and abstract thinking
- Passionate for technology, start-up culture and disruptive business models
- Previous exposure to startup or tech focused business models.
- Only Singaporean/SPR applicants should apply as we are unable to sponsor work visa for overseas candidates
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now!
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.