700 - 1500 USD
Business Development | Corporate Support
strategic thinking | business development | communication skills | presentation | business analysis | account management | problem solving | negotiation skills | inbound sales | inside sales | Telesales
About The Job
Join one of the high potential and rapid growing B2B Tech Startup in Malaysia.
Let us share with you that if you are looking for a corporate job, close this window right now. We are a looking for individuals to join our family and potentially learn heaps of stuff and execute. Never afraid to try new stuff and willing to take up challenges. We want you to be the game changer and impact people with purpose and belonging at workplaces. Never afraid to get your hands dirty with a positive attitude? If someone has called you crazy before, then we want you in.
Supplycart is a technology b2b procurement platform for businesses to manage their office better from office supplies to services. 2nd runner-up of the 2015 Alliance Bank SME Innovation Challenge, we bring years of experience and awesomeness in the b2b & sme space in Malaysia.
We aspire to create a new ecosystem that cultivates a productive workplace by providing a network of suppliers to help businesses be more efficient and focused on what is important to them. The company envisions a future where they will be able to create great efficient workplaces with a work happy culture. The office platform in southeast Asia.
Start to email@example.com
Values We Eat Sleep & Breathe by
G | Gritty
A | Adventurous
G | Giving
E | Empathy
D | Dependable
WHY JOIN US?
If you are looking for a typical corporate job, then you have just landed on the wrong page and suggest you hit refresh.We are an upcoming high growth technology startup company in Malaysia and we are looking to inspire companies all over Malaysia and potentially regionally. Being a small and young team, we are working in a very dynamic environment and advocate creating a great workplace.
Joining the Supplycart family, we are a bunch of fun filled team. Laughing together. Working together and moving towards a shared vision of building an impactful office brand, growing companies and its people with purpose and belonging
This role will take you on a journey of
* Identifying business opportunities by understanding customers needs, researching and analyzing sales options to provide effective solutions that will meet customer requirements
* Developing existing accounts to up-sell and cross-sell products and services
* Communicating and developing relationships with prospective customers on a regular basis to address their enquiries
* Building and managing the relationships with customers and business partners
* Developing effective sales strategies
* Following up on sales opportunities from online marketing and be exposed to learning about marketing campaigns and more
* Contributing and working together with the marketing and operations team
If you have the following requirements, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Able to participate in an open, creative and innovative company culture
* Have the drive to strive for excellence
* Enjoy sales/customer account management
* Strong interpersonal, communication, listening and negotiation skills
* Someone who exhibits teamwork, diligence and reliable in nature
* Prior experience in account management/business development/sales/customer service would be a plus
* Native in written and spoken English. (Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia is an extra point)
* Prior experience in using sales software (e.g. Salesforce or Hubspot or other crm) would be an extra point
* If you have prior experience in telesales/business development/sales or in new business and the acquisition of new partners would be an added advantage
Supplycart is an Ecommerce platform for everything for the office. Winner of the 2015 Alliance Bank SME Innovation Challenge. We bring years of experience in the b2b ecommerce space.
As high growth startup company, we are looking to bring this company all over Malaysia and looking to expand regionally. We are working in a very dynamic environment and advocate creating a great and happy workplace.