1800 - 2500 SGD
detail-oriented | inventory management | administrative | accounting | finance
teapasar is a Retail-Tech startup. It is a multi-brand tea platform, powered by an authentication and taste matching technology called ProfilePrint. We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work at a fast-moving start-up amongst fun and collaborative teammates.
Your main responsibility is to track our financial health and keep our books up-to-date.
· Issue invoices and sales reports while coordinating with existing partners
· Prepare relevant accounting paperwork, including bank reconciliation statements and monthly accounts. Be an integral part of the documentation process
· Assess reports for accuracy and completeness, with full knowledge of accounting standards and regulations
· Financial planning and analysis in compliance to accounting standards
· Office management
· At least Diploma in Finance or Accounting
· Familiarity with accounting databases and standard accounting procedures
· Experience in preparing financial reports and relevant documentation
· Knowledge of existing local accounting legislations and policies
· The ability to multi-task
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills
· Meticulousness in paperwork management and processing
What we’re looking for in you:
· Detail-oriented and problem-solving
ProfilePrint, a Singapore-based FoodTech start-up developed a portable IoT food scanner which can rapidly authenticate, identify adulteration and predict taste profiles using its proprietary machine-learning algorithm and a combination of chemometrics and advanced sensor technology. The mobile solution can analyse and verify any dried plant-based product, but is first focusing on a few main verticals – Tea, Herbs and Traditional Chinese Medicine, products prone to counterfeit varieties and other scams.
Bringing Greater Transparency and Efficiency to the Global Food Supply Chain
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work at a fast-moving start-up amongst fun and collaborative teammates.