12000 - 15000 MYREquity
Who Are We?
AutoWealth is a regional Robo-Advisor (www.autowealth.sg), based in Singapore. We are in the exciting FinTech sector and one of the only two Robo-Advisors targeting the retail market licensed by MAS in Singapore.
AutoWealth is like a human financial advisor except everything from investment consultation, portfolio construction and investment management have been digitized and automated. With our market-tracking investment strategies, we outperformed ALL unit trusts with a similar global balanced investment mandate available in Singapore over the last 26 months. Yet, through automation, we are able to provide such services at approximately ¼ the fees of traditional financial services.
Unlike the mutual funds or financial planners, we are finally going to make good on the promise of helping everyone and anyone achieve their financial dreams by generating high returns at a low cost.
Since launch, we have amassed thousands of clients & tens of millions in AUM and have since been featured on Channel NewsAsia, Singapore Business Review, Straits Times, Business Times, Zaobao and Fintechnopreneur. More information at http://sbr.com.sg/financial-services/exclusive/autowealth-launches-robo-advisor-financial-investment-service-after-mul
AutoWealth is seeking an adaptable and experienced Country Manager who can contribute in an impactful manner and bring our growth to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for the success of our expansion into a foreign market—overseeing all aspects of the business. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, have a passion for learning, and a desire to build a business from the ground up.
Roles and Responsibilities
Build AutoWealth Malaysia with the aim of achieving >1,000 clients and >MYR 30 million of AUM in the first year upon receipt of license
- Liaise and negotiate with regulators
- Build and manage the Malaysia team
- Collaborate with head office to strategize how best to roll out product line
- Develop and execute growth and business strategies
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
Delegation of Powers & Autonomy
- Power to build a fun and vibrant AutoWealth Malaysia
- Power to solicit resources from Group and employ resources allocated to AutoWealth Malaysia
- Power to develop and execute growth & business strategies
- Power to leverage on Group’s experience and knowledge
Requirements / What Should Your Background Be?
- Degree in a related field
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- More than 5 years’ relevant experience in a related field (fund management preferred)
- Proven yourself in a managerial role
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
Who Are We?
We are a Singapore-based Robo-Advisory platform (www.autowealth.sg). We are in the exciting FinTech sector and we are one of the only two Robo-Advisory platforms targeting the retail market to be licensed by MAS.
We are like human financial advisor except everything from investment consultation, portfolio construction and investment management have been digitized and automated! With our proprietary algorithm, we have outperformed ALL unit trusts with a similar global investment mandate available in Singapore over the last 20 months. Yet, through automation, we were able to keep our workforce lean and provide such services at approximately Â¼ the fees of traditional financial services.
Unlike the mutual funds or financial planners from before, we are finally going to make good on the promise of helping anyone accumulate wealth effortlessly to meet their financial goals by providing high returns at a low cost.
We are a fully launched start-up with a fast-growing client base and have since been featured on Channel NewsAsia, Fintechnopreneur, Straitstimes, Business Times and Zaobao. More information at http://sbr.com.sg/financial-services/exclusive/autowealth-launches-robo-advisor-financial-investment-service-after-mul
We are strong believers of the lean start-up methodology â
we hypothesize, we try, we fail quickly, we learn, we hypothesize, we try