3500 - 4500 SGDEquity
Design | Marketing
digital marketing | graphic design
This position would ideally suit someone looking to further their career as a Creative Marketing Designer. The successful candidate will have a proven track record with a historical portfolio of designer collateral.
As a Creative Marketing Designer, you will strive to understand the management or your client’s business and request, based on this understanding, you will think of ideas to help them drive their business forwards. You will be expected to design marketing collateral that exceeds client expectations and deliver amazing results.
- Min. 2-3 years experience in marketing and digital marketing design.
- Strong in marketing, messaging and visual communications with a good sense in design aesthetics and knowledge of corporate branding, layout, colour theory
- Experienced with Social Media and Email Marketing tools like: Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Canva, Hootsuite, etc
- Website design experience with Website Design and tools like Wordpress
- Graphic design experience with softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, etc
- Marketing agency background in Creative and start-up experience would be a strong plus. You have experience creating marketing collateral, or infographics, for an agency or a business. Both agency and in-house work is valuable to us.
- A creative, versatile and open-minded individual with a keen eye for design and the confidence to challenge, contribute and debate ideas and initiatives
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level
- Be comfortable working in a results driven environment
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work
- A team player who is able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Experience in multi-media and video creating will be an added advantage
- Develop concepts and create design marketing collateral, including and not limited to: emails / EDMs / social media / infographics / posters / brochures to be sent to or shared with clients’ employees to drive participation in MindFi’s wellbeing programmes
- Support Creative and Design work for the Business and Product teams
- Conceptualise raw concepts to creative graphic design
- Manage MindFi’s Corporate Website (www.mindfi.co) including on-demand design and content updates as a Webmaster
- Liaise with clients on their project & design requirements
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas