InDesign | Premiere Pro | Photoshop | Illustrator | After Effects
As a AKÏN creative/motion designer, you should be confident in offering strong creative ideas and designs with purpose. You will work closely with the creative team to create cohesive creative visuals (for campaigns, social media, etc.) that will attract audiences for different demographics. You should acquire the following design fundamentals - design thinking, research, conceptualization to developing the storyboard/visual moodboard. You should also be able to dissect the brief, execute the design efficiently and talk through their design. As we always believe that a designer doesn’t just design, one should have strong interpersonal skills and time management skills, to be able to work as a teamplayer (or independently) and to meet tight deadlines.
- To create content used across all platforms (mobile, video, social media, etc.)
- To maintain and follow best practices for organising their design files
- To work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- To adapt to different design art styles
- To articulate their design to the team/client effectively.
- Up-to-date with the design trends
- To be contactable and accountable to their managers at all times.
- 2-3 years of experience in agency / design industry
- Able to commit long term (1 year and more)
- Fluent in English
- Strong design technical skills in a variety of design softwares which also include graphic design, video editing, animations, etc
- Prior experience with motion graphics/animation
- To provide design portfolio (preferably websites, Behance or pdf)