mockup | sketch | zeplin | adobe xd
GandengTangan.org is a Microfinance Marketplace, where everyone can make an impactful loan investment to micro-businesses across Indonesia to get promising financial return, in a secure, transparent, easy, and affordable way. GandengTangan collaborates with various micro banking and continues to grow to meet the needs of microfinance technology in Indonesia. We would like to invite you to expand the social impact.
Creative UI/ UX Designer
- Create wireframes, sketches, customer journeys, mockups, storyboard, prototype for user-focused, and responsive web designs in financial industry
- Identify areas of improvement via behavior analytics and user feedback
- Design graphics and visual assets for social media, web, and other digital channels
- Collaborate with development team to understand technical requirements and establish design standards
- Ideally from a graphic design background you can deliver a pixel perfect UI/UX experience by turning complicated user interactions into intuitive and compelling interfaces.
- You should be up to date about latest design trends, have an excellent eye for design and know what a great UI looks like
- You should have at least 2 years of work experience in the ideation and development of web interfaces
- Excellent understanding of Mobile-First and Responsive Design
- You are a Photoshop ninja and experienced with Illustrator, Sketch 2, or whatever you love to use to create wireframes and mockups
- You should have at least a basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Ability to take ownership – jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions
- Capable in analysing user behaviour and convert business feedback into productive brand experiences.
- You should have a solid portfolio with examples of web application design: we would like to see that you’ve built great web interfaces before, not just great website
Desired but not required
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS)
- Previous experience in designing for financial products
- Experience in eDMs, posters, flyers and banner design
- Some interest in impact investing also a plus
- Has been traveling in last mile island in Indonesia
GandengTangan.org solves the micro-businessesâ difficulty in access to funding by providing âCommunity-Based Crowd-lending Platformâ, a friendly loan access focusing on the growth of micro-businesses by using technology, and combined with the assistance from a local representative, to help the unbankable micro entrepreneurs accomplish the growth of their business and their livelihood.
GandengTangan adalah wadah kolaborasi bagi pemilik usaha mikro yang membutuhkan pembiayaan dari investor yang ingin memberikan dampak sosial secara aman dan transparan. GandengTangan hadir untuk menjembatani keduanya agar dapat bergandengan tangan untuk menciptakan dampak baik bagi Indonesia.
EXPLORE. INTEGRITY. SOCIAL IMPACT
- FULL OF INITIATIVES
- Got a chance to create an impact in people's lives
- Small team that strives to a new fresh ideas (it means your ideas will be listened!)
- Competitive salary