Rely is a dynamic and fast growing financial technology company based in Singapore. The company uses large-scale data to improve credit assessment and drive inclusive finance in the digital future. At Rely, we believe in democratizing credit. We harness technology and digital platforms to provide millennial shoppers with interest-free split payment options. With exciting expansion plans across Asia, the company is looking for a new addition to its young and passionate team. Apply now and be part of our fun and cheerful team of Fintech enthusiasts.
Vision: Worry less, Enjoy more!
Featured on national and international media including Forbes, Channel News Asia, Business Times, Straits Times, TechinAsia, AsiaOne, Berita Harian, Tamil Murasu, e27, Vulcan Post and many more
- Diploma / SPM holder with relevant working experience
- 2 years of relevant working experience in Debt Collections / Prevention and proper understanding of current trends in Credit Risk Management would be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Good team player with strong communication skill in both English (More language is advantageous)
- Good negotiation skills
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Be flexible and open to job rotation and re-training when needed
- Support team KPIs for Credit Control
- Support the team on risk management, collection and debt recovery operations
- Manage high usage accounts, ticket reviews via credit assessment and contact calling, service disruptions, service liaison with Corporate managers and requests for advance payment
- Review, arrange and approve instalment plans and payment extensions
- Support weekend/public holiday duties and hotline enquiries
- Constantly come up with ways to streamline and speed up credit collections
More about the Credit Recovery Role
As a Credit Recovery Officer, you are responsible for a number of activities. Credit Recovery Officers are required to resolve past due accounts for an organisation. Credit Recovery Officers are responsible for contacting clients via phone. Credit Recovery Officers have to be skilled at negotiating. Credit Recovery Officers have to abide to BAFIA and Fair Debt Collection s Practices as mandated by Bank Negara Malaysia. This is an act or law that governs the activity of credit recovery.
Credit Recovery Officers should be good communicators. Good listening skills are necessary if you want to resolve a client's problems.