Analytics | Business Development | Technical Support | UI/UX | Software-system Administrator | Project Management | System Software Analyst
Likes challenges | Entrepreneurial spirit
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
5 - 9
Collectr is a Malaysia based startup, set out to disrupt the shopping industry. We’re making an application that changes the way the retail system works. The startup was founded in january 2019, and our offices are in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
Redefining the retail landscape.
Collectr has a relaxed and flexible work culture.
Join a vibrant team of enthusiastic professionals shaping the retail landscape of the future. We are looking for ambitious yet humble people with a doer mentality who understands that mistakes are not failures, but how we learn.