Business Development | Public Relations | Others
HR Management | Digital Channels | Resource Management | Record Keeping | Psychology | Performance Improvement | Strategy | Interpersonal Skills | Communication | English
This role gives you the opportunity to be directly involved in the growth of multiple fast-growing companies, across different industries, and handles more than a thousand applicants a month.
You will be directly involved in enriching company culture, through organising internal events; from team building to workshops. Furthermore, you will be working closely with various C-suite personnel, in order to unearth the talents suitable to our organisation, who could range from finance roles to designers.
- Provide ideas and concepts in order to uplift and improve on employer branding across all of our digital channels.
- Maintain and improve employer branding.
- Ensuring the organisation’s values and beliefs are known and upheld.
- Understanding the various businesses and operations, in order to accurately identify suitable talents, whilst describing them accurately to interested candidates.
- Shortlisting, assessing and interviewing potential talents accurately and suitably to the organisations’ needs.
- Record keeping of talent acquisition processes along with a kaizen approach.
- Have constant communication with staff and management team to identify improved performance or any potential issues.
- Keep a record of our talents; good performances, unsatisfactory incidences and growth.
- Improve work environment and relationships, creating a happier organisation for everyone to contribute in.
- Often create internal events, both online and offline to build and maintain culture.
- Plan, budget and execute on team building activities to improve morale and understanding.
- Align our talents’ goals and growth realistically with the company’s goals whilst creating a support plan and record.
- Assist managers in getting the best out of their teams through communication and performance improvement plans.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Degree with strong academic background.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Charismatic and able to confidently deliver both pleasant and unpleasant news professionally with empathy.
- Must have a genuine interest in understanding and unleashing the potential of people.
- Commercially astute to understand the business and its objectives in people terms and then determine how they can help deliver that strategy through targeted interventions, processes, policies, services and tools.