Marketing | Public Relations | Others
Inventory Management | Basic Accounting | Human Resources | Business Management
As a Culture, Talent and Admin Executive at Mad Hat, you play a crucial administrative and creative role in ensuring that Mad Hat runs smoothly. From building (and enforcing!) operational processes, to seeking out top talent potential, to nurturing a vibrant environment for all Hatters-- you are the core to Mad Hat's rapidly developing business and culture.
The duties and responsibilities of a Mad Hat Culture, Talent and Admin Executive includes (but are not limited to) the following:
- Handling administrative tasks such as document management, data entry, and meeting arrangements
- Workplace environment management and procurement
- Performing tracking of physical inventory (eg merchandise, collaterals, pantry)
- Handling recruitment process (including researching and drafting JDs)
- Coordinating employee happiness and development activities
- Preparing accounting documents and official letters
- Managing account payables,receivables and project expense tracking
- Basic social media and web management
- Meticulous, high attention to detail
- Great time-management skills
- Organised (neat freaks are welcomed!)
- Strong passion to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Services - Other
10 - 19
Mad Hat PR is a team of fresh, nutty, entrepreneurial hatters. Brimming with ideas and hungry for the next boundary to push, we work closely with partners to build fun and effective communication strategies to get the right messages out to (and this is the important bit) the right audiences.
We’re looking for fresh minds to join us as we grow to greater, crazier heights.
Mama Friendly Office
We ensure that our office supports working mothers so that they can contribute equally without having to sacrifice previous time with their babies!
Monthly Team Activity
To spend some quality time together, every month we try to do something different and one that goes beyond our comfort zone to build our confidence!
Tapau Thursdays are our "chill out-makan" sessions where for one hour everyone stops working, dine in and does a fun activity together!
Health is key and with that, Workout Wednesdays are held bi-monthly where we do exercises like HIIT and cardio in our own porch before work!
Work-at-home (or-at-hipster-cafe) days
Everyone's working preferences and optimal hours are different, so we encourage all Hatters to plan a few work-at-home or at-cafe days every month!
We work in a colonial villa in Petaling Jaya, surrounded by scrumptious food fare (priorities!). Everyone's working preferences and optimal hours are different, so we encourage all Hatters to plan a few work-at-home (or-at-hipster-cafe) days every month.
Be sure to come with great time management, fantastic communication skills, a confidence to critique, some degree of OCD (read: be organised) and an insatiable hunger to learn. Send us an email and tell us a little bit about yourself, tell us a funny story, and tell us what you’d like to do everyday! We are also driven by each other’s passions so if you have a side project or business in mind, talk to us about it.
Just drop us a mail at email@example.com