2500 - 3800 SGD
Education | Upper Primary Science Curriculum | Secondary Science Curriculum
To support our growth and expansion, we are looking for special individuals with background in teaching upper primary school science subjects to develop and curate engaging AR and VR educational content for Singapore and Southeast Asia. We offers a challenging environment where people learn, adapt & grow professionally and personally as well as have fun in the process.
Future Ready Academy is a leading academy for A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics) learning to unleash the power of human potential to build a better future for people, planet and profits.
We partner with global leaders in digital and 21st century skills educaton (according to the World Economic Forum Future of Jobs Report 2020) to deliver world-class curriculum and quality training for K-12 and adult vocational training program in A.I. and IoT. We offer work-study apprenticeships programs for both fresh graduates and mid-career professional to skill and reskill them for the futures of work in a digital world in an engaging and immersive environment.
To plan, design, curate and develop engaging and effective upper primary and secondary school sicence curriculum in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (AR / VR).
Qualities we look for:
- Cureent / Ex primary school science teacher (MOE or Tuition Centres) teaching primary 4/5/6 students
- Digitally savvy individuals who have a strong passion in education
- Understand the MOE upper primary school science curriculum
- Strong work ethic, and be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to work independently and synthesize content and research materials from various sources
- Commited, creative, performance - driven person
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, curate and develop AR/VR science curriculum.
- Map AR/VR library onto MOE science syllabus.
- Undertake project on AR/VR platform in collaboration with polytechnics/universities to develop parts of MOE science syllabus not available yet in library.
- Develop and implement teacher training programme.
- Coordinate (with all stakeholders) the review of the curriculum to ensure it meet the scope and requirement of MOE syllabus and the desired learning outcomes.
- Instill 21st century skills and mindsets to the future generation though the curriculum by adding interative and collaborative content into it.
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.