Business Development | Customer Service
account management | sales | business development
The Customer Account Executive helps to bring in new customer accounts and to manage existing customer accounts. These corporate customer accounts usually require catering on a regular basis for seminars, lunch meetings and team lunches.
You will take charge of planning these meals and helping the customers make their meals a success! Besides bringing in new accounts, you will also be in charge of growing your existing accounts by keeping them happy and engaged.
Why should you join Catersmith?
- Work directly under the founder, learn about entrepreneurship
- Fast growth
- Training and grooming for manager position
- Close-knit team that works together (and eats a lot together!)
- Weekly Beer O-Clock on Fridays!
Here's what you'll be spearheading:
- Generate new customer leads and qualify them - this involves cold calling and networking
- Pitch to new customer account leads
- Account manage new customer accounts and existing accounts
- Plan catering menus for these accounts & maintain relationships
- Generate more business within each customer account
- Re-engage past customer accounts
What we're looking for in our next Customer Account Executive:
- Driven and likes to work hard
- Team player
- Great interpersonal skills, loves interacting with other people
- Good command of English (absolutely no grammar mistakes in your writing!)
- Critical thinker, can think on your feet
- Adept at using word doc and excel sheet
- Previous account management experience preferred but not compulsory. We'd love to train you if you're fresh out of school!
Food Retail and Service
10 - 19
Catersmith is the only end-to-end corporate catering marketplace in Singapore. We provide corporate customers a single place to order food and drinks for all event needs, while helping restaurants and caterers deliver and setup their catering.
Catersmith feeds over 6,000 people from 40+ well-known companies each month. Join us in helping teams to bond over reliably delivered, delicious food! We are looking to hire people who are team players, self-initiated and driven. Interest in the food & logistics business is a plus!
Our mission is to bring our customers quality catering, reliably delivered with excellent service.
Catersmiths work hard, play hard, and eat hard too!