600 - 800 SGD
Business Development | Customer Service
customer service | operations | management
About Stranger Soccer
Stranger Soccer (www.strangersoccer.com) is a Singapore-based sports tech start-up incorporated in 2017 and experiencing explosive growth. In a few short years, after launching a revolutionary platform and Mobile App for on-demand football, the company has amassed over 25,000 registered users playing hundreds of games a week across 30 locations. It has solved the problem that football is the world's #1 sport, but is difficult for an individual to play. Stranger Soccer makes it as easy as going to the gym or for a jog. Browse. Book a slot. Show up and play. Today, it is the #1 way people play football and futsal in Singapore. Following fully subscribed seed investment rounds, Stranger Soccer is now expanding internationally.
Calling all truly awesome, passionate people! The selected candidate(s) will serve a key member of a small team working at the company’s Bugis office, carrying out various initiatives related to customer experience, marketing, and international expansion across the organization. The position will be working closely with the CEO and the Executive Director and will interface with key staff across the organization, as well as customers and other stakeholders. The company is committed to growing and developing talent which will access increasing levels of responsibility as the company grows into an international brand..
- Coordinating and executing various key initiatives related to customer experience, marketing, and international expansion
- Maintaining strong relationships with top customers and partners
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Periodically serving on the front lines of the customer experience, serving as an “Official Host” of a few football games each week
The candidate will:
- Learn how a company creates systems and SOP’s to execute business development campaigns to achieve its goals
- Gain experience in what a Singapore brand must consider in efforts to expand internationally
- Gain experience in working with and communicating with multiple stakeholders in an organization
- Actively participate in strategic planning including frequent touch points with CEO and Executive Director
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Experience or interest in digital marketing a plus
- Customer service experience a plus
- An Interest in football (great passion a plus!)
Entertainment and Media
10 - 19
Stranger Soccer is a Singapore-based sports tech start-up incorporated in 2017 and experiencing explosive growth. It has solved the vexing problem that, although football is the world’s #1 sport, is difficult for an individual to play. Stranger Soccer’s acclaimed mobile app and website makes playing recreational football easy as going to the gym or for a jog. Choose a game. Purchase a slot. Turn up. Play. Stranger Soccer is Singapore’s #1 way people play football, is now in Malaysia, and is expanding internationally.
Football is the world’s #1 sport, but is difficult for an individual to play. Our mission is to makes it as easy as going to the gym or for a jog.
We work closely with every employee, and help each other in the company to grow as a whole. We have bonding secessions once every month, play a friendly game of football with each other. We also do share lunch with each other every day to understand and get to know each other better.