Pro-active Team Player | Problem-solving | Communication
A major area of responsibility for this role is helping customers understand how Style Theory works while converting their feedback into solutions and features the company may adopt.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Interns are continually focused on helping our customers.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Style Theory that drive adoption and that align to customers needs.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Adapt to system changes and updates quickly and effectively.
- Answer business sales inquiries with a well-established understanding of the company's service.
- Communicate closely with third-party service providers to resolve customer requests.
- Making reasoned judgments that are logical and well-thought out. Not accepting all arguments and conclusions you are exposed to but rather having an attitude involving questioning such arguments and conclusions.
- Help shape/redefine the customer journey from pre-purchase to post-service.
- Ensuring the service offering is as seamless as possible
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption