700 - 1000 USD
English proficient (verbal and written)
Comfort Works is continuing to venture into new parts of the world and we are looking for a Customer Experience Officer who can service our English-speaking customers! You should have a love for connecting with people, possess the attentiveness when engaging with our foreign customer base. We are a believer of “great service beats fast service” which means you should have the patience to clearly articulate responses to queries (verbally or written). You will need to be able to clearly distinguish the benefits of our various fabrics and learn our product offerings by heart.
Here at Comfort Works we carefully chart our employees career paths out. Part of the Customer Experience team’s growth here will involve Digital Marketing - which goes hand-in-hand. You will have the opportunity to delve into SEO, Adwords, Analytics, Social Media Marketing and International Relationship Marketing. You will understand how to measure great social/ad campaigns and be able to strategize campaigns for better conversions.
Customer Experience Tasks (90% of your day):
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer through various support channels such as email, livechat, blogs, social media etc.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues.
- Applying the delight philosophy and following communication standards.
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams in Comfort Works to improve our services.
- You will need to be a ninja at operating our emailing system because you and your teammates are the knowledge pillars of email operations for the entire company.
- Provide accurate data and feedback in order to create better product and customer experiences.
- Engaging the customer community through creative content writing.
Online Marketing Tasks (10% of your day):
- Researching strategic growth opportunities and partnerships.
- Strategize delivery and schedule Facebook posts (videos, images, infographics, content, questions, etc)
- Executing innovative marketing strategies and product launches.
- Work closely with your team to provide and create value to your audience.
- Contribute to brainstorming ideas and researching best practices for growing and scaling social media strategies.
- Analyze and grow the number of organic visits, leads, revenue and engagement to identify trends and give recommendations for content creation.
- Marketing, Communications or any related major, or if you just have a strong passion and knowledge of online user experience and customer service, we are okay with that too!
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day.
- Fun and friendly attitude with a passion for personal development.
- Accountable, responsible and professional.
- Ability to grow and learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible thinker capable of grasping new processes and procedures quickly.
- 1-3 years working experience.
- Excited about change and challenge.
- Previous experience in customer service, online marketing, social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Wordpress/Blogger platforms) will be given priority.
Home and Garden
Comfort Works aims to breathe new life into living rooms across the globe, and we do this by creating beautiful handmade slipcovers for your old, tired sofas. Every aspect of our operations is done in-house, from web development to online marketing and content creation. To product design and product manufacturing. Nothing is outsourced. We design with the belief that we can live simple and beautiful by trying to revive the hidden potential of our old furniture and doing our part for the planet. Before we knew it, Comfort Works expanded into a huge range of products specializing in IKEA sofa covers, custom furniture slipcovers and other complementary accessories.
Comfort Works is essentially a perfect marriage of Design and Technology.
Our mission is to rejuvenate the world's tired homes. Through our platform, we give homeowners the ability to transform and customize their living space, all with a click of a button. Our application of 3D design, content delivery network and web engineering allows us to establish ourselves as the industry leader in the niche of living room fashion and soft-furnishing.
In Comfort Works, we design, create, source, prototype, market, package and fulfill everything in-house. We've rejuvenated more than 50,000 living rooms to date. We have begun investing in machine learning commerce and mobile application as part of our future expansion and product architectures.
Our customer and product base are growing rapidly and we need a new site and new technologies to help propel us to the next thing in the e-commerce ecosystem. We need great, like-minded people to help us further our mission and to join our team of talented folks, who are ambitiously and ridiculously determined to save people from ugly living spaces.
We believe that a company is truly only as great as the people who embody its mission & goals. We work hard to shape the workday experience of each employee and we believe that success is a team sport. One that requires dedication, inspiration, and passion; and one can never get that without cultivating a culture of trust, mutual respect, empowerment and a dose of awesomeness.
Comfort Works team members make an impact from day one. They have an opportunity to enjoy early responsibilities and be involved in making impactful decisions. Our team is encouraged to use their initiative to shape their roles and keep themselves on track to develop individual expertise. We love DIY Projects, hacking, shopping, discussing great design, collecting quirky items, up-cycling, decorating and re-decorating. Upon being on board you will enjoy an autonomous workflow, development opportunities, training, travel and an environment of like-minded people who don't settle for anything less than doing what they love!
Pursuing growth and learning is one of our core values so expect to brainstorm cutting edge solutions for everyday problems on a daily basis. Imagine having the freedom to propose and execute even your most out-of-the-box ideas.
At Comfort Works, we foster a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. You'll get hands-on experience and support in a team-oriented environment and have some fun along the way. If you are tired of boring work environments, singular task jobs, and typical "office rules", screw that and join a collaborative environment that's all about innovation.
What you'll get:
- A work hard play hard group with solid management and resources.
- Opportunity to learn about e-commerce, online marketing, reputation management, international online customer service, product design and web development.
- Great international workmates from Australia, Poland, China, Indonesia, Japan, Italy, Tunisia, Taiwan, Morocco
- Cool office space with a fully stocked fridge.
- We make pretty things comfort-works.com