3200 - 4000 SGD
Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing
Excellent communication skills | Strong customer resolution skills | Ability to listen and communicate clearly
Hegen is looking for a high-performing customer experience specialist to join the team to further our mission of enhancing the breastfeeding experience for both the mother and baby. You will be responsible for shaping the entire customer experience to deliver superior customer satisfaction and drive brand advocacy among our customers. This goes way beyond the typical customer service role of picking up the phone and answering customer enquiries. As the owner of the customer experience process, you will develop and execute plans as part of the marketing team to collectively build a community of Hegen mums.
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join the company in your CV when applying. Alternatively, please send your write-up and CV via email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
What the job entails:
· Design and manage the end-to-end customer experience process from pre-sales to post-service
· Deliver exceptional service to all customers throughout the customer journey with the aim of driving customer satisfaction and inspiring customer loyalty
· Maintain a record of issues faced by customers and resolve them by identifying and escalating the issues appropriately
· Craft well-deliberated and thoughtful responses to address customer concerns and issues
· Pre-empt and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
· Be the voice of customer internally to influence better business decisions
· Work closely with the quality team to translate customer issues into product improvements
· Partner with community engagement team to build strong relationships with customers and drive brand advocacy
What you need for success:
· Ability to understand customer journey and empathise with the customers across different touch points
· Strong problem-solving skills to get to the core of the issue and propose solutions
· Strong interpersonal communication skills to deliver messages in a tactful manner even when under pressure
· Passion for local homegrown brands and the mother & baby industry is a big plus
· Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is required and fluency in Chinese language is a plus (to deal with mandarin-speaking customers)
· Relevant experience in dealing with consumers in a retail or consumer goods company is a plus
· A good degree or diploma
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Open to Singaporeans, Singapore PRs and Malaysians only
20 - 49
Born out of the desire to enhance the breastfeeding experience for both mother and baby, Hegen aims to simplify and complement the nursing experience, ensuring babies get the best nutrients in their diet while turning nursing into a positive bonding experience that mothers enjoy.
Designed to complement the user experience and minimise spillage and wastage – making every drop count and maximising the goodness that can be drawn from nature’s gift; Hegen's revolutionary, practical and multifunctional designs encourage a sustainable and hassle free breastfeeding lifestyle, allowing mothers to carry on breastfeeding for as long as they want.
Hegen was first established through the personal experience of our Co-founder and CEO, Yvon Bock’s personal experience as a breastfeeding mother and desire to create a difference for breastfeeding mothers and baby. Being a mother of 4 and having spent almost 10 years breastfeeding her children, she brings her real-life experiences into the business. It was her vision that helped develop a revolutionary and innovative brand for the industry.
"When we first envisioned our brand, it was all about trying to make a difference. At that time, we read a breastfeeding survey conducted that out of…“95% of mothers who initiated breastfeeding, only 21% of them sustained this for 6 months or more.” It was then that we decided that our vision and mission for Hegen is to try and bring about change." -- Yvon Bock
Hegen’s vision is to create a difference for breastfeeding mothers by simplifying and complementing the breastfeeding experience for both mother and child and ensuring babies get the best nutrients in their diet while turning nursing into a positive bonding experience to be enjoyed.
Our mission is for parents and babies to cherish nature’s gift through innovative, revolutionary and sustainable solutions, which enhances the breastfeeding lifestyle. We aim to help increase the percentage of mothers who breastfeed up to six months or more and prolong the breastfeeding journey.
Hegen was founded with the mission to help, serve and empower women in the sometimes demanding, oftentimes beautiful journey that is motherhood. Beyond creating a beautiful product, we possess a lofty ambition: To celebrate breastfeeding, a mother’s ultimate gift to her child.
Hegen is a young and fast-growing company within the Mother & Baby consumer goods industry. We believe the success of the company is built upon individuals who have a growth mindset and are committed to our mission of empowering mothers in their breastfeeding journeys. These individuals come together to form what we call "The Hegen Family". As a family, we encourage and support one another in our work and communicate openly.
We believe that no business can be successful without the support of its customers. Therefore, we pride ourselves on delivering beautifully-designed, high-quality products to our Hegen Mums and strive to create a memorable experience for our Hegen Mums with each encounter. With all the love from our Hegen Mums, we endeavour to give back the same (if not more!) to the community and to society.