Problem-solving | Technology savvy | Communication | Customer Service
As it is a new concept in Asia, the Customer Success Agent's role is critical in educating and guiding subscribers on our product so that every person reaps the benefits of using Style Theory successfully. You will be at the heart of the operation that sees how the brand and products are received by the customers as well as work with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of Style Theory and to improve the overall quality of its use.
A major area of responsibility for CSA’s is helping customers understand how Style Theory works while converting their feedback into solutions and features the company may adopt.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Agents are continually focused on helping our customers.
- Empathise with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Style Theory that drive adoption and that align to customers needs.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs and partner with Operations team to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing on-boarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Adapt to system changes and updates quickly and effectively.
- Answer business sales inquiries with a well-established understanding of the company's service.
- Communicate closely with third-party service providers to resolve customer requests.
- Making reasoned judgements that are logical and well-thought out. Not accepting all arguments and conclusions you are exposed to but rather having an attitude involving questioning such arguments and conclusions.
- Help shape/redefine the customer journey from pre-purchase to post-service.
- Ensuring the service offering is as seamless as possible
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organisation
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly. Familiar with Google-drive suite and Microsoft Office
- Available on weekends and/or night shifts (Fashion never sleeps!)
- Patient, empathetic, and a great sense of responsibility in problem-solving
- Have a positive attitude, and willingness to get involved while being detail-oriented
- Passion for recreating the fashion consumer industry
- Relevant SaaS experience
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Ability to prioritise, solve problems, work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption