700 - 1100 USD
Customer service | Chinese | Mandarin | English
Location: KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
Nationality: Open to local Malaysians and Chinese nationality.
Employment Type: Permanent
Benefit: EPF, SOCSO, medical and insurance, annual leave 15 days, sick leave 14 days, travel allowance 300 USD (after completing 6 months), shift allowance, KPI allowance, replacement leave for work on public holiday.
*Salary range from RM2600 up to RM4200.
· Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel community of our client.
· Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
· Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
· Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
· Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared
responses to customer emails.
· Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
· Arbitrate in situations between users.
· Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
· Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
· Diploma/ Degree in any discipline with min 1 year related experience.
· Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans
weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening
or early morning hours
· Flawless verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin language