Rely is a dynamic and fast growing financial technology company based in Singapore. The company uses large-scale data to improve credit assessment and drive inclusive finance in the digital future. At Rely, we provide shoppers with interest-free 'buy now, pay later' service.
We harness technology and digital platforms to provide millennial shoppers with interest-free split payment options. With exciting expansion plans across Asia, the company is looking for a new addition to its young and passionate team. Apply now and be part of our fun and cheerful team of Fintech enthusiasts.
Vision: Worry less, Enjoy more!
Featured on national and international media including Forbes, Channel News Asia, Business Times, Straits Times, TechinAsia, AsiaOne, Berita Harian, Tamil Murasu, e27, Vulcan Post and many more
- Outstanding English communication skill
- At least completed Diploma / SPM with a minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Able to handle customer enquiries and complaints and manage difficult customer situation
- Able to handle ambiguity and solve complex issues
- Pleasant personality, people and service oriented, and a strong team player
- Must possess own transport (at least no problem on transportation)
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Confident and result-oriented personality
- Work independently and in teams
- Great desire to achieve and succeed.
- A flexible attitude to job description.
- Positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business
- Attending to Singapore inbound call enquiries over Rely ‘buy now, pay later’ service
- Handle call professionally and provide accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on Rely services
- Follow up with customers to resolve issues to ensure customer satisfactions are met
- Achieve first call resolution where possible
- Comply with local law, regulations & control and procedures of the company
- Introduce and educate customers of Rely service process
- Provide personalised customer service to enhance customer experience
- Apply proper phone etiquette to manage various customer situations
- Provide customer’s feedback to respective business units for improvements and enhancements